21 Jun 36-24-36: Essential Social Media Stats
- Facebook has 1.65 billion monthly active users and 1.09 billion daily active users.
- Facebook accounts for one in every six minutes spent online.
- Facebook is the most-used app.
- The average Facebook user has 155 friends.
- The site tallies 8 billion average daily video views.
- Facebook users rack up 100 million hours of daily video watch time.
- 50 million businesses use Facebook Pages.
- Every month, 2.5 billion comments are made on Facebook Pages.
- More than 2 million advertisers regularly use Facebook to market their business.
- Twitter has 310 million monthly active users.
- Every second, 6,000 Tweets are sent.
- Over 100 million GIFs were shared on Twitter in 2015.
- A surprising 53 percent of Twitter users never post any updates.
- More than 130,000 active advertisers market on Twitter
- 42 percent of users learn about products and services via Twitter
- It has more than 400 million active monthly users.
- Users have shared more than 40 billion photos.
- Users Like 3.5 billion photos every day.
- On average, users share 80 million photos per day.
- A whopping 68 percent of Instagram users engage with brands regularly.
- Instagram has 58 times more engagement per follower than Facebook.
- Instagram users are 2.5 times more likely to click on ads than users on other social media platforms.
- It has 433 million users in more than 200 countries and territories.
- Of those, there are 100 million active monthly users.
- One in every three professionals in the world is on LinkedIn.
- Users conduct 1 billions searches per day.
- 94 percent of B2B marketers use LinkedIn to distribute content.
- Over 1 billion users.
- Almost one-third of all people on the internet are YouTube users.
- YouTube has 4 billion daily views.
- Nearly two-thirds of gamers (64 percent) of gamers downloaded a game after seeing an ad for it on YouTube.
The whole world seems to have decided to socialize like never before. Social networks do not act as containers of the plethora of information but rather as a filter to the amount of ‘facts’ weaving in the web. Social media networks works because of peer influence and peer reference. One may say much hasn’t changed, people are still being influenced. But social media has opened the hallowed gates for anyone to become the social influencer.
Brainpan Studio is your ideal partner in this journey to gain and enthrall audience. To know more, find us at the places below.